rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

2.20.2009

Tom and Jerry

After staring at my computer for so long, suddenly i remember of my friend's blog. I went in to read a few posts and at there i realised that more and more of my friends having their own blog now. Haha, i also feel that my power of "发呆" is getting higher now since i move to vista. I start it at any moment without realising i do so! haha..
There is an event at the atrium of university today. An event that held by our seniors, P108 with the theme "5 regions, 1 nation". That is a project of MAlaysian studies class of them. I guess we need to do the same things too if we take that subject next year in sem 3. Food market is held, so we got to buy different foods from them. I had bought the coupon earlier from my mentor and share it with gary. I bought one tiny bowl of laksa (cost me RM3) and one small cup of sirap bandung (cost me RM1). '
Math class after the lunch in PBL room. Only about half of the class attend his class. Some people feel that it's a waste of time to attend that class. Actually we think so too. But after consider back that each of our class in university cost around RM300! we decided to go for it.
Pei ying show her talent of making us faint with her super cold " fei huo" again. Today's theme is about TOM and JERRY....

I guess no one would never watch tom and jerry before. She ask why tom would never get to chase jerry.? (Answer : jerry ride a bike)..........................................

THen next question is why when tom pass by a small hole, tom would know that jerry is inside??

(ridiculous again.. because jerry's bike is outside the hole) Faint!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment