rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

11.03.2009

Just before semester 3 start

After came back from A Famosa trip with classmates, i had spent most of my holiday in hometown. There are many reasons for staying there for almost one month... First, my parents want to see me around.. Then, never had this long stay in hometown after i came to city to further my study after secondary school. Hehe, although i got half year break after A-Levels i also went back for few weeks in interval. Besides that, my dear had went for study in UK. So i also need to 'heal myself'.... Not so serious actually... Just wan to be home so that my mum can feed me... No need to think everyday, every hour what to eat next!! This is frustrating u know?! There is some sacrifice of course if wan to be fed... Sure, need to work! But not hard work, yet still headache work loh...
Sem 3 is going to be a whole new life for me in IMU. After completed Year 1 and now step into Year 2 of this course.. Many knowledge to be learned is whole new stuff for me and so I really need to study harder and smarter as to not disappointing people care for me.. no more study at eleventh hour...

0 comments:

Post a Comment