rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

9.06.2011

Surprise.Yummy.Gratitude

          There is still another two more days to my birthday. My dear housemates can't wait to celebrate my birthday. They planned, they baked, they cooked to surprise me. It made me felt so warmth and being loved despite away from my family and dear.. Surrounded by overwhelming love and care! Thanks you.. Muakzzz muakxxx

                               Blueberry oat cake. Sounds like yucks but it turned out yum yum ^^


                                    Thanks Daniel for the card! you always so thoughtful

                                                     This present really surprised me.. lolz.. Thank you guys :D

                                  Not forget the parcel delivered by mum! So happy I got those today! I miss home ^^
                                  Miss you all~ Looking forward for our next meet up.. Hope everything will go well!
                                  Yea, it will! Today was a good day, tomorrow will be too! And the day after
                                  tomorrow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment