rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

7.06.2012

Day 1 - Airport night and arrival in Grunberg




I took the bus to Stansted Airport after said goodbye to my love one. It had been a long night since this was my first solo travel after I've been here in UK for a year and also the first time in my life... Long night had over and I checked in to take my flight to Frankfurt Germany. 2 months backpacking therefore started! I've dreamt of it for such a long time and there here my dream became reality now. I am in Germany now! live in a horse farm... My hosts are friendly and I met a nice girl angel here... A tired day after lack of sleep for almost 30 hours! I had a pretzel filled with butter from Ditsch as lunch and there was a barbeque night of celebration by the kids in the farm.. The kids in the farm are adorable and we had "stoke bread" which is barbeque dough. it was eaten with cream cheese with herbs or butter.. nice one! and what i like the most is german sausage! really taste heavenly....

0 comments:

Post a Comment